-Bombay Potatoes (v). £4
– Mixed olives marinated in wild garlic (v). £3
– Salt & pepper calamari with garlic mayo. £4
– Mrs Watson’s Bruschetta (v). £3
– Feta in olive oil & fresh herbs. £3
– Silver skinned anchovies £3
– Mini chorizo sausages. £4
– Homemade soup of the moment with crusty bread (v). £6
– Tiger prawns cooked in a chili & garlic butter served with rocket salad. £7
– Deep fried baby brie in golden breadcrumbs, cranberry sauce & seasonal leaves (v). £7
– Thinly sliced beetroot cured salmon with a dill mustard sauce, lemon & brown bread. £8
– Buffalo mozzarella & tomato on hot buttered toast topped with micro herbs & pesto (v). £7
SHARING BOARDS (available all day & night) £7 per person
Charcuterie- Prosciutto, Chorizo, Salami, wild garlic marinated olives, hummus, flat bread, olive oil & balsamic vinegar.
Farmers (V) – Vintage cheddar, pickled onion, mixed leaves, homemade slaw, apple, flat bread & piccalilli.
Anti-Pasti (V) – Prosciutto, chorizo, salami, wild garlic marinated olives, hommus, flat bread, olive oil & balsamic vinegar.
FLAT BREADS £8 each
– Coronation Chicken & mixed leaves.
– Melted vintage cheddar, tomato chutney & red onion (V).
– Fish Finger- Cod strips in crispy batter, baby gem lettuce & homemade tartare sauce.
– Chicken strips crispy and battered with a sweet chili sauce.
– Melted mozzarella with cherry vine tomatoes & pesto (V).
PIZZAS (Thin & Crispy)
– BBQ Chicken, Sweetcorn & Mozzerella. £11
– Cotswold Ham, mushrooms, red peppers & onions.£11
– Mushrooms, Red Pepper, Courgette & Mozzerella (V). £10
– Traditional Hollow Bottom Margherita (V). £9
Cornish day boat cod fried in a light and crispy batter served with house rustic fries, mushy peas & homemade tartare. £14
Cotswold cured freshly carved ham, with house rustic fries & free range local eggs. £13
Mickeleton handmade pork & leek sausages, with creamy mashed potato, peas & traditional gravy. £13
Chef’s rustic homemade steak & kidney pie with house fries or new potatoes & seasonal vegetables. £14
Strips of chicken fillet fried in a light and crispy batter served with homemade slaw, house rustic fries & sweet chilli sauce. £13
Homemade aubergine, courgette & roasted red pepper lasagne, served with rocket salad & garlic flat bread (V). £13
Daily “Traditional Sunday” Roast, ask for todays choice, served with roast potatoes, gravy & seasonal vegetables. £14
28 day aged 8oz Sirloin steak cooked to your taste with pan fried mushrooms, roasted cherry vine tomatoes & homemade slaw with rustic fries or new potatoes. £19
(Why not swap your house fries for sweet potato fries for £1?)
The Hollow Bottom 100% British 6oz Beef Burger served in a brioche bun, with relish, onion ring, house rustic fries & homemade slaw. £14 (why not swap your house fries for sweet potato fries for £1?)
1 for £6 |2 for £10 | 3 for £14 | each served with slaw.
- Pulled Pork & BBQ Sauce
- Lamb & Mint with Harrissa Mayonnaise
- Hollow Bottom 100% Beef Burger with Relish
House Rustic Fries (V). £3…… Cheesy £4
House Sweet Potato Fries (V). £4…… Cheesy £5
Garlic Flat Bread (V). £3…….Cheesy £4.50
Flat bread with butter or olive oil &
- balsamic vinegar (V). £3
- Homemade Slaw (V). £3
Garden Salad- leaves, tomato, cucumber, red onion (V). £5
Greek Salad- leaves, feta, tomato & cucumber (V). £6
Seasonal vegetables (V). £3
Onion Rings/ Fried Onions (V). £3
Sauce cooked to order £3
Charlie’s creation of the day. £13
Freshly prepared Summer salad of the moment. £13
Oven roasted, herb crusted Salmon with new potatoes, asparagus & hollandaise sauce. £17
Pan fried local Venison with roasted banana shallot served with crushed new potatoes & braised red cabbage. £17
Baked filo pastry parcel filled with sesame seeds and mixed cheeses served with rocket and tangy onion (v). £16
28 day aged strips of sirloin cooked in a sauce of ginger wine & mixed peppers, served with braised rice & mangetout. £18
Pan fried breast of chicken served with Dal (spicy lentils) cucumber raita & Bombay potatos.£16
- Dark Chocolate Mousse with salted caramel base & vanilla ice cream (V).
- Strawberry Eton mess, meringue with fresh strawberries & whipped cream(V).
- Banoffee Sundae, vanilla ice cream with toffee & caramelized banana (V).
- Rasberry Creme Brulee, rich custard base topped with hard caramel (V).
- A Selection of Ice Creams (V), £2 per scoop
- Add a shot of Espresso for £2
- British Cheese Plate (V). £8
Coffees & Teas
Regular Tea or Filter Coffee £2.50 Speciality Teas £3.50 Cappuccino, Latte, Hot Choc £3.50 Espresso £2.50 Irish, French, Calypso £6.50
Delicious Dessert Wines
Muscat de Frontignan white (50ml) £3.50 Bottle (35cl) £18 Banyulas AC red (50ml) £4.50 Bottle (35cl) £24
Taylors Late Bottled Vintage (50ml) £3 Bottle (75cl) £29 Grahams 10yr old Tawny (50ml) £4 Bottle (75cl) £44
£6 All in. Choose ONE from the following:
- Homemade Fish Fingers (not from the Captain)
- Charlie’s Macaroni Cheese
- Mrs Watsons Cheese on toast
- Homemade Cream of Broccoli & Oxford Blue
- Mickleton handmade sausages
- Strips of chicken with a sweet chilli sauce
- Mini Burgers: – Pulled Pork & BBQ sauce OR – Lamb with Mint & Mayo OR – Beef burger & relish
- Roast of the Day (just ask we won’t bite!)
Then match up with TWO from the following:
- Creamy Mashed potatoes
- Seasonal Vegetables
- Rustic Skinny fries
- Mini Rocket salad
- Mini Greek Salad
- Fried free range egg
- Sweet Potato fries
- Mushy Peas
- Homemade Slaw
- Pan fried Mushrooms
- Mangetout Garden Peas
Orange & Blackcurrant Squash (unlimited refills) are included, with some Ice Cream at the end (if you clear the plate)
Non- residents welcome from 8am Selection of cereal- £3 Full English (Bacon, Egg, Sausage, Black Pudding, Mushrooms, Tomato & Toast)- £8 Smoked Salmon & Scrambled Egg- £9 Eggs on Toast (Your choice of poached, fried or scrambled)- £4 Cheese Omelette- £7 Bacon Sandwich- £4 Sausage Sandwich- £5 Egg Sandwich- £4 Bacon & Egg Sandwich- £5 Sausage & Egg Sandwich- £6 Toast & Preserves- £2
Fresh Fruit- £1 Orange juice- £2 Tea- £2 Speciality Herbal Tea- £3 Filter Coffee- £2 Bucks Fizz- (spoil yourself) additional £5
£19.95 per person for 3 Courses
Curried parsnip soup with a swirl of fresh cream and crusty bread and butter
Local game terrine with melba toast and rocket salad
Mini brie parcel with cranberry sauce (V)
Roasted turkey, roast potatoes, fresh vegetables, homemade stuffing & gravy
Cranberry, sage & nut vegetarian roast with all the trimming and vegetarian gravy (V)
Pan fried pheasant breasts with winterberry and red wine jus, new potatoes & fresh vegetables
Kiln smoked haddock in a creamy cheese and chive sauce with mashed potato and fresh vegetables
Traditional Christmas pudding with brandy sauce
Warm chocolate brownie sundae with chocolate sauce and chocolate ice cream
Apple & Blackberry Crumble with custard
A selection of local ice creams