-Bombay Potatoes (v). £4
– Mixed olives marinated in wild garlic (v). £3
– Salt & pepper calamari with garlic mayo. £4
– Mrs Watson’s Bruschetta (v). £3
– Feta in olive oil & fresh herbs. £3
– Silver skinned anchovies £3
– Mini chorizo sausages. £4
– Homemade soup of the moment with crusty bread (v). £6
– Tiger prawns cooked in a chili & garlic butter served with rocket salad. £7
– Deep fried baby brie in golden breadcrumbs, cranberry sauce & seasonal leaves (v). £7
– Thinly sliced beetroot cured salmon with a dill mustard sauce, lemon & brown bread. £8
– Buffalo mozzarella & tomato on hot buttered toast topped with micro herbs & pesto (v). £7
SHARING BOARDS (available all day & night) £7 per person
Charcuterie- Prosciutto, Chorizo, Salami, wild garlic marinated olives, hummus, flat bread, olive oil & balsamic vinegar.
Farmers (V) – Vintage cheddar, pickled onion, mixed leaves, homemade slaw, apple, flat bread & piccalilli.
Anti-Pasti (V) – Prosciutto, chorizo, salami, wild garlic marinated olives, hommus, flat bread, olive oil & balsamic vinegar.
FLAT BREADS £8 each
– Coronation Chicken & mixed leaves.
– Melted vintage cheddar, tomato chutney & red onion (V).
– Fish Finger- Cod strips in crispy batter, baby gem lettuce & homemade tartare sauce.
– Chicken strips crispy and battered with a sweet chili sauce.
– Melted mozzarella with cherry vine tomatoes & pesto (V).
PIZZAS (Thin & Crispy)
– BBQ Chicken, Sweetcorn & Mozzerella. £11
– Cotswold Ham, mushrooms, red peppers & onions.£11
– Mushrooms, Red Pepper, Courgette & Mozzerella (V). £10
– Traditional Hollow Bottom Margherita (V). £9
Cornish day boat cod fried in a light and crispy batter served with house rustic fries, mushy peas & homemade tartare. £14
Cotswold cured freshly carved ham, with house rustic fries & free range local eggs. £13
Mickeleton handmade pork & leek sausages, with creamy mashed potato, peas & traditional gravy. £13
Chef’s rustic homemade steak & kidney pie with house fries or new potatoes & seasonal vegetables. £14
Strips of chicken fillet fried in a light and crispy batter served with homemade slaw, house rustic fries & sweet chilli sauce. £13
Homemade aubergine, courgette & roasted red pepper lasagne, served with rocket salad & garlic flat bread (V). £13
Daily “Traditional Sunday” Roast, ask for todays choice, served with roast potatoes, gravy & seasonal vegetables. £14
28 day aged 8oz Sirloin steak cooked to your taste with pan fried mushrooms, roasted cherry vine tomatoes & homemade slaw with rustic fries or new potatoes. £19
(Why not swap your house fries for sweet potato fries for £1?)
The Hollow Bottom 100% British 6oz Beef Burger served in a brioche bun, with relish, onion ring, house rustic fries & homemade slaw. £14 (why not swap your house fries for sweet potato fries for £1?)
1 for £6 |2 for £10 | 3 for £14 | each served with slaw.
- Pulled Pork & BBQ Sauce
- Lamb & Mint with Harrissa Mayonnaise
- Hollow Bottom 100% Beef Burger with Relish
House Rustic Fries (V). £3…… Cheesy £4
House Sweet Potato Fries (V). £4…… Cheesy £5
Garlic Flat Bread (V). £3…….Cheesy £4.50
Flat bread with butter or olive oil &
- balsamic vinegar (V). £3
- Homemade Slaw (V). £3
Garden Salad- leaves, tomato, cucumber, red onion (V). £5
Greek Salad- leaves, feta, tomato & cucumber (V). £6
Seasonal vegetables (V). £3
Onion Rings/ Fried Onions (V). £3
Sauce cooked to order £3
Charlie’s creation of the day. £13
Freshly prepared Summer salad of the moment. £13
Oven roasted, herb crusted Salmon with new potatoes, asparagus & hollandaise sauce. £17
Pan fried local Venison with roasted banana shallot served with crushed new potatoes & braised red cabbage. £17
Baked filo pastry parcel filled with sesame seeds and mixed cheeses served with rocket and tangy onion (v). £16
28 day aged strips of sirloin cooked in a sauce of ginger wine & mixed peppers, served with braised rice & mangetout. £18
Pan fried breast of chicken served with Dal (spicy lentils) cucumber raita & Bombay potatos.£16
- Dark Chocolate Mousse with salted caramel base & vanilla ice cream (V).
- Strawberry Eton mess, meringue with fresh strawberries & whipped cream(V).
- Banoffee Sundae, vanilla ice cream with toffee & caramelized banana (V).
- Rasberry Creme Brulee, rich custard base topped with hard caramel (V).
- A Selection of Ice Creams (V), £2 per scoop
- Add a shot of Espresso for £2
- British Cheese Plate (V). £8
Coffees & Teas
Regular Tea or Filter Coffee £2.50 Speciality Teas £3.50 Cappuccino, Latte, Hot Choc £3.50 Espresso £2.50 Irish, French, Calypso £6.50
Delicious Dessert Wines
Muscat de Frontignan white (50ml) £3.50 Bottle (35cl) £18 Banyulas AC red (50ml) £4.50 Bottle (35cl) £24
Taylors Late Bottled Vintage (50ml) £3 Bottle (75cl) £29 Grahams 10yr old Tawny (50ml) £4 Bottle (75cl) £44
£6 All in. Choose ONE from the following:
- Homemade Fish Fingers (not from the Captain)
- Charlie’s Macaroni Cheese
- Mrs Watsons Cheese on toast
- Homemade Cream of Broccoli & Oxford Blue
- Mickleton handmade sausages
- Strips of chicken with a sweet chilli sauce
- Mini Burgers: – Pulled Pork & BBQ sauce OR – Lamb with Mint & Mayo OR – Beef burger & relish
- Roast of the Day (just ask we won’t bite!)
Then match up with TWO from the following:
- Creamy Mashed potatoes
- Seasonal Vegetables
- Rustic Skinny fries
- Mini Rocket salad
- Mini Greek Salad
- Fried free range egg
- Sweet Potato fries
- Mushy Peas
- Homemade Slaw
- Pan fried Mushrooms
- Mangetout Garden Peas
Orange & Blackcurrant Squash (unlimited refills) are included, with some Ice Cream at the end (if you clear the plate)
Non- residents welcome from 8am Selection of cereal- £3 Full English (Bacon, Egg, Sausage, Black Pudding, Mushrooms, Tomato & Toast)- £8 Smoked Salmon & Scrambled Egg- £9 Eggs on Toast (Your choice of poached, fried or scrambled)- £4 Cheese Omelette- £7 Bacon Sandwich- £4 Sausage Sandwich- £5 Egg Sandwich- £4 Bacon & Egg Sandwich- £5 Sausage & Egg Sandwich- £6 Toast & Preserves- £2
Fresh Fruit- £1 Orange juice- £2 Tea- £2 Speciality Herbal Tea- £3 Filter Coffee- £2 Bucks Fizz- (spoil yourself) additional £5